Texas Roadhouse, Inc.
Achieves Peak HCM by Moving to Cloud Technology with UltiPro
- Frees IT team to focus on other core business and technology initiatives
- Enables immediate adjustments for business changes through highly configurable SaaS platform
- Deepens longstanding partnership with Ultimate Software
Based in Louisville, Kentucky, Texas Roadhouse first opened its doors in 1993. It has since grown to operate more than 460 restaurants in 49 U.S. states and 5 locations across the globe. The company is famous for hand-cut steaks, made-from-scratch sides, fresh-baked bread, and its lively atmosphere. In 2007 and 2008, Forbes magazine ranked the company as one of the 200 Best Small Companies, and in 2009 the company was ranked “Best Value” by readers of Consumer Reports magazine.
In 2003, Texas Roadhouse was using a payroll service bureau to handle its people management for thousands of employees located across the U.S. The restaurant chain selected UltiPro in December 2004 to achieve higher levels of control, flexibility, unified HR and payroll functionality, as well as customizable reporting and business intelligence. After tremendous expansion, the company decided it was time to leverage more of UltiPro's functionality - however new hardware and resources would be needed to support these additional features. After a seven-year partnership driven by exceptional service and business partnership with Ultimate Software, Texas Roadhouse decided to take advantage of cloud delivery. With this cost-effective platform, Ultimate Software handles the hardware, system maintenance, and upgrades for its customers-which frees HR and IT teams to focus on other core business projects.
• Scalable, cost-efficient delivery model offers a reduced cost of ownership.
• Platform is backed by a customer service team that is truly exceptional in the HCM industry.
• Having control of own data gives company the flexibility and speed it needs to provide on-demand, critical data to company leadership.