Increases Operational Efficiencies with UltiPro
- Empowering employees with performance management tools to enhance their career development
- Delivering faster, more accurate payroll processes while reducing manual data entry
- Providing comprehensive, flexible training opportunities, enabling HR professionals to select their preferred learning experience
Incorporated in 1979, Feeding America is the nation’s largest not-for-profit hunger-relief organization, with a network of 200 food banks and 60.000 food pantries and meal programs that together feed more than 46 million people each year.
Feeding America had a complex payroll, which was costly to manage. With a workforce spanning 25 states, many employees often transferred from one state to another, depending on regional needs. In addition to the tax complexities of a dispersed team, Feeding America also had a large variety of job codes and types of workers. This translated into a much more time-consuming, frustrating, and laborious payroll process.
• UltiPro gives employees the opportunity to conveniently view their career goals and track their progress whenever and from wherever
• The HR team at Feeding America can take advantage of Ultimate’s extensive training program at any time
• Solution helps the non-profit be as efficient as possible with limited resources